Users increasingly expect modern analytics and visualizations embedded in enterprise applications. But not all analytics platforms were built to be embedded. Enterprise application technology product management leaders should use these best practices to choose the right embedded analytics provider.
- Match the Embedded Analytics Capabilities to User Needs and Skills
- Prioritize Embedded Solutions That Result in an Integrated Experience
- Look Beyond Visualizations to Assess How the Underlying Platform Integrates With Your Application
- Add Machine Learning to Increase Automation and Augment Decision Making
- Look for a Provider That Has a Culture Similar to Yours and Is Motivated to Make Your Embedded Analytics Initiative a Success
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.