Supplier surveys are an effective tool that can help buyers discover opportunities to optimize costs, improve service and strengthen supplier relationships. Supply chain leaders in sourcing and procurement can use this research to design an effective supplier satisfaction survey that drives results.
- Leverage Supplier Feedback to Discover Opportunity Areas to Optimize Costs, Reduce Complexity and Improve Supplier Relationships
- Design an Effective Supplier Survey That Captures Essential Areas Needed to Become a Customer of Choice
- What Areas or Topics Should I Request Supplier Feedback On?
- Which Suppliers Should Be Considered in the Survey? Who Should Respond to the Survey?
- How Often Should Feedback Be Requested?
- Are There Tools Available to Automate the Process?
- Should Supplier Feedback Be Anonymous?
- Use Supplier Feedback to Drive Action and Continuous Improvements
- Make Supplier Feedback Part of Your Internal Staff Metrics
- Use Supplier Survey Results to Trigger Internal Improvement Actions
- Share Findings and Action Plans for Improvement With Your Supplier Base
Gartner Recommended Reading