The DXP market offers a new generation of platforms to create and continually improve user experience across digital channels. This Critical Capabilities will help application leaders responsible for customer-, employee- and partner-facing initiatives find an offering that aligns with their goals.
What You Need to Know
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- GX Software
- Kentico Software
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Analytics and Optimization
- Applied Artificial Intelligence
- Architecture and Development
- Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing
- Cloud Capability
- Content Management
- Integration and Interoperability
- Mobility and Multichannel Support
- Navigation, Search and Insight
- Personalization & Context Awareness
- Security Admin and Access Control
- User Experience Management
- Use Cases
- Horizontal Portal
- B2C Experience
- B2B Partner and Supplier Portals and Extranets
- B2E Digital Workplace and Intranets
- Internet of Things-Enabled Experience
- Vendors Added and Dropped
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.