Optimizing costs and managing efficiencies within dispersed IT and communications estates will challenge enterprises. IT infrastructure and operations leaders should evaluate evolved telecom expense management offerings for a cost-effective and efficient solution to I&O costs.
- TEM Services Beyond Fixed and Mobile
- Enterprise Moves to Outsourced and Managed Services
- Enterprises Will Use the Analytics Data for Making Top-Down and Bottom-Up Decisions in Context
- TEM Will Require Greater Platform Automation Balanced With Service Delivery
- Enterprise Requirements Vary by Size and Scope
- Evolution of Procurement Practices — Managed Services Dominate
- Factors Influencing TEM Vendor Selection
- Cass Information Systems
- Dimension Data
- Network Control
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.