D&I is an emerging priority for CEOs, requiring technology-supported interventions across people processes. Technology product management leaders at HCM software vendors must address D&I enablement as a key dimension in their roadmaps to establish competitive advantage.
- Why Is D&I Becoming More Important Today?
- Business Benefits of D&I Are Hindered by Decision-Making Bias Across People Processes
Impacts and Recommendations
- Business Benefits of D&I Drive CEOs to Sponsor Data-Driven Decision-Making Interventions
- Horizontal Impact of D&I Enablement Requires HCM Vendors to Address It Across HR Functional Areas in Their Product Roadmaps
- HCM Vendors That Include D&I Within Their Value Proposition Will Better Engage CEOs and Differentiate Their Offerings
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.