Companies new to customer experience management need to pick up the pace of their CX efforts to stay competitive in the eyes of their customers. This research helps supply chain leaders grow a CX improvement program that drives process improvement, operational agility and customer outcomes.
- Use Customer Data and Insight to Set the Right Mix of Projects
- Focus on Supply Chain Processes That Matter Most to Customers
- Step No. 1: Audit Processes
- Step No. 2: Identify Importance for Customers
- Step No. 3: Prioritize Customer-Valued Processes
- Step No. 4: Assign Change Ownership
- Step No. 5: Formalize With Service-Level Agreements
- Step No. 6. Measure Success as the Customer Measures It
- Measure Performance Through the Eyes of Your Customer
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.