Culture is the most frequently mentioned obstacle to scaling digital business in Gartner surveys. CIOs find culture hard to understand and even harder to change. This research presents five dimensions of culture that are effective starting points for culture change.
- Use the Five PRISM Dimensions
- Purpose — Why We Do the Things We Do
- Rituals — How We Do the Things We Do
- Identity — Who We Think We Are in Relation to Others
- Support — How We Help Each Other to Succeed
- Merit — What We Value and Pay Attention To
Gartner Recommended Reading