The CDO, among other data and analytics leaders, must identify which organizational areas will gain most business value from better analytics. To invest well, it helps to use high-value metrics that prompt improved use of resources, better customer engagement and sustainable relationship ecosystems.
- Deliver Business Analytics That Focus on Customer Behaviors and Relationships
- Measure Business Outcomes Arising From Data and Analytics
- Balance Effectiveness, Efficiency and Risk
- Foster Information-Led Innovation by Developing a Change Management Plan for Improved Data Literacy and Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Implement a Portfolio of Data and Analytics Technologies to Modernize the Way Data Is Delivered and Consumed
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2019 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.