The demand for RPA services has rapidly increased in Japan. In this market, there are three different types of customers. Technology product marketing leaders responsible for marketing RPA services need to profile their target customers and create value proposition tailored to them.
- Demand for RPA Increased by 28% in Japan in 2017, With 37% of Organizations Planning/Considering It
- Organizations Realize the Need to Improve Business Process and Their IT Systems for More Enhanced Automation
- As RPA Implementations Increase, Demand for RPA Service Increases
- Customers Are Most Interested in an Experienced RPA Service Provider
Background and Context
- RPA Service Opportunity and Value Proposition for Three Customer Types
- RPA Service Opportunities for Type 1 Customers
- RPA Service Opportunities for Type 2 Customers
- RPA Service Opportunities for Type 3 Customers
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2019 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.