Adopting and executing your supply chain strategy is often dependent on securing support from influential people from different areas of the enterprise. Supply chain leaders should invest effort in cultivating a network of collaborators and supporters of their supply chain strategy.
- How Relationship Management Differs From Change Management
- When and How to Start
- Create a List of Your Stakeholders
- Tips on How to Avoid Overlooking Stakeholders
- Tips on How to Avoid Including Too Many Stakeholders
- Assess Your Stakeholders by Engagement, Influence and Stance
- Influence and Stance
- Create a Plan for Cultivating a Base of Influential Supporters
- Put Your Findings to Action With a Simple Work Plan
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2019 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.