Higher education institutions attract enrollment by offering students lifestyle experiences and curricula based on voice-enabled AI. Technology product management leaders selling VPA devices to colleges, faculty and students should develop partnerships that monetize the learning experience.
- Higher Education Institutions Are Engaging Students Using Voice AIs
- U.S. Higher Education Represents a TAM of 12 Million Units by 2021
- Voice AI Is Capturing Student, Faculty and IT Spending
- Students Are Early Adopters of VPAs
Background and Context
- Understanding Higher Education AI Strategies Drives Your Product Feature Definition
- Case Study 1: Voice Interfaces Positively Impact Student Engagement
- Case Study 2: Building Campus Communities Increases Affinity
- LMS Providers Seek Digital Partnerships With Personal Technology Providers
- Digital Business Impact Outweighs Technology Impact
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2019 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.