Published: 20 June 2018
Digital innovation promises to help organizations captivate customers and create new business models. But, for many CIOs, delivering digital innovation is harder than expected. To succeed, CIOs need to overcome six barriers to becoming a digital business.
Included in Full Research
- 1. We don't have the right culture.
- 2. People won't share or collaborate — the political dimension of culture.
- 3. The business isn't ready — we don't have the right resources.
- 4. We don't have the right talent.
- 5. We don't have the right practices to support our talent.
- 6. Change isn't easy.