To unify the core, edge, cloud and IoT, future hyperconverged infrastructure must be built on collective intelligence. I&O leaders looking to optimize data center functions must architect and implement more autonomous systems that communicate together to achieve defined, goal-based outcomes.
Ten Innovations That Will Transform Hyperconvergence
- Key Findings
- Innovation No. 1: The Evolution Beyond AI Toward Collective Intelligence
- Innovation No. 2: Autonomic Goal-Based Outcomes
- Innovation No. 3: Self-Organizing Systems of Intelligence
- Innovation No. 4: Digital Disaggregation and Integration
- Innovation No. 5: Diagonal Siloless Scalability
- Innovation No. 6: Distributed IoT-Based HCI
- Innovation No. 7: Hybrid Cloud Intelligence
- Innovation No. 8: Consumption-Based Usage Models
- Innovation No. 9: Human-Machine Orchestration
- Innovation No. 10: Composable Resource Management
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.