SMS, in-app communications and consumer messaging apps are available channels for companies to reach customers through mobile devices. Marketing leaders must identify and integrate the appropriate mix of mobile messaging solutions into their mobile strategy to optimize these channels' efficacy.
- Define Your Use Case for Engaging with Customers Through Mobile Messaging
- Mobile Messaging for Multichannel Marketing
- Mobile Messaging for Digital Commerce Marketing
- Mobile Messaging for Customer Service
- Understand the Differences in Audiences of Mobile Messaging Apps
- Know the Key Differences in Mobile Messaging App Functionality
- Experiment With Virtual Assistants Over the Mobile Channel
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.