This Hype Cycle presents technologies and capabilities for digital transformation that are important for IT leaders of Indian enterprises. The technologies and practices included directly affect revenue opportunities, productivity and efficiency gains by enabling optimized processes and investments.
- What You Need to Know
- The Hype Cycle
- The Priority Matrix
- Off the Hype Cycle
- On the Rise
- Virtual Support Agents
- Self-Integrating Applications
- Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps) Platforms
- Android Instant Apps
- At the Peak
- Machine Learning
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Edge Computing
- Smart City Framework
- Robotic Process Automation Offerings (Gateway Technology Services)
- IoT Platform
- Hyperconverged Integrated Systems
- Bimodal IT Operations
- Sliding Into the Trough
- Digital Commerce Platforms
- Unified Endpoint Management
- Internet of Things
- Software-Defined Data Center
- Personalization Engines
- Rapid Mobile App Development
- Solid-State Arrays
- Climbing the Slope
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Mobile Money
- Social Analytics
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Entering the Plateau
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Hype Cycle Phases, Benefit Ratings and Maturity Levels
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.