Virtual data rooms and board portals come with stringent security and compliance requirements that can be a challenge for some organizations. This research will help application leaders to identify the best way to implement specialized and general-purpose systems in cost-effective and flexible ways.
- Enable Virtual Data Rooms and Board Portals as Part of a Broader Content Collaboration Strategy
- Standardize on CCP to Maximize Viability and Optimize Costs Across Use Cases
- Adoption Patterns
- Specialized Application or CCP?
- Deploy a Board Portal When Facing Critical Confidentiality Issues or Privacy Compliance Requirements
- Deploy VDR for Complex and Extended Collaboration Cases
- The Virtual Data Room Market
Gartner Recommended Reading