The premises-based unified communications market has reached maturity. As the demands in the digital workplace evolve, application leaders responsible for UC are evaluating newer cloud-based communications and collaboration services.
What You Need to Know
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Meeting Solutions
- Instant Messaging and Presence
- Workstream Collaboration
- Hybrid Premises-Based/Cloud
- Use Cases
- Full UC With Strong Telephony
- Full UC With Strong Collaboration
- Full UC for Midsize Organizations
- Ability to Offer Hybrid Solutions
- Integration With Contact Center Solutions
- Vendors Added and Dropped
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.