Seismic shifts in healthcare are altering the enterprise technology landscape. This research equips technology product marketers with the business strategy of the five largest digital disruptors and explores how best to leverage the emerging market opportunity.
- Complexity, Uneven Profit Margins and Opaque Intermediaries Who Wield Disproportionate Power Are Leading to Digital Disruptors' Closely Scrutinizing the Market
- Failure to Improve Outcomes, Despite Rising Costs, Is Attracting the Attention of Many Firms to Use Technology to Solve the Underlying Cost Problem
- Digital Laggard Nature of Healthcare Industry Is a Pull Factor for Digital Disruptors
- Market Forces Realigning the Landscape by Favoring Consumerism in Healthcare, Growth of Out-of-Hospital Care and Emphasis on Social Determinants of Health Are All Facilitating Expansion of Digital Disruptors
- Growing Revenue Opportunity Is Also Propelling Digital Disruptors and Their Ecosystem to Expand in Healthcare Enterprise Markets
- Competitive Situation and Trends
- Market Players
- The Future of Competition
- Competitive Profiles
- References and Methodology
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.