Enterprise agile delivery is a fundamentally different way of delivering demonstrable business outcomes frequently and in a flexible manner. Application leaders must ensure a clear alignment of resources to business capabilities through all relevant functions to achieve the best outcomes.
- Align the Implementation of Enterprise Agile Practices by Focusing on the Agile Pyramid
- Create a Direct Link to Business Strategy and Value by Aligning Business Capabilities and Products
- Link Products to Capabilities
- Link Capabilities to Outcomes and Value
- Create a Mechanism to Prioritize Work Across the Capabilities and Domains Based on Value
- Create a Set of Sustainment Activities That Enable Consistent Linkage of Value in the Future
- Enable the Agile Enterprise by Building a Situational Governance Mechanism
- Optimize the Value of Business Capabilities by Understanding the Entire Scope of the Product
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.