Digitized recruitment processes have helped forge new candidate experiences, expectations and behaviors. Application leaders supporting talent acquisition need to analyze these dynamics and layer solutions strategically to captivate and connect with talent on a digital candidate journey.
- The Digital Candidate Journey Charts a Different Course
- Mapping Processes — Identify Gaps and Align Solutions With Priorities
- Captivate, Connect, Consider and Cultivate: Tools Through the Recruiting Funnel
- Evaluate New Solutions/Tools for Captivating/Attracting Talent
- Employment Branding
- Enhanced Career Sites
- Enhanced Job Descriptions
- AI-Enabled Job Search
- Advanced Job Distribution/Programmatic Advertising
- Gamification for Attraction
- Advanced Sourcing Tools
- Evaluate New Solutions/Tools for Connecting/Engaging Talent
- Chatbots and Virtual Assistants
- Candidate Relationship Management Systems
- Text, Email and Newsletter Communication Platforms
- Automated Matching Systems
- Data Aggregation and Talent Analytics Platforms
- Putting It All Together
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.