Catalog and curriculum management solutions are becoming more critical for institutional agility, program planning and assessment, and student engagement. This Market Guide can help higher education CIOs grasp the value proposition and dynamics of this growing market.
- Optimizing Catalog and Curriculum Management
- Catalog and Curriculum Management Solutions Support Institutional Transformation
- Higher Education Purpose-Built Catalog and Curriculum Management Solutions
- SISs and CE Systems With Foundational Catalog and Curriculum Management Functionality
- Curriculum Management Solutions for Medical Schools and Allied Health Programs
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2019 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.