Hybrid infrastructure services continue to mature, though organizations look for services to manage digital infrastructure components such as data centers, private and public cloud, IoT, and edge computing. Providers continue to expand offerings to meet demand.
- What You Need to Know
- The Hype Cycle
- The Priority Matrix
- Off the Hype Cycle
- On the Rise
- Hybrid Cloud Storage
- Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services
- IoT-Enabled Product as a Service
- AI-Related C&SI Services
- Immutable Infrastructure
- Managed IoT Services
- Serverless Infrastructure
- At the Peak
- IoT Business Solutions
- SDx Consulting Services
- Digital Business Technology Platform
- IoT Security
- Intelligent Automation for Infrastructure Managed Services
- IoT Networking
- IoT Services
- Managed Workplace Services
- IoT Platform
- Digital Business Consulting Services
- Outcome-Based Service Contracting
- Predictive Support
- Sliding Into the Trough
- Digital Business Transformation
- External Cloud Service Brokerage
- Internal Cloud Service Brokerage
- Persona-Based Workplace Services
- Cloud Networking
- Hybrid Cloud Computing
- Cloud Service Brokerage
- Private Cloud Computing
- Managed Machine-to-Machine Services
- Climbing the Slope
- IoT Integration
- Private PaaS
- Public Cloud Storage
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Multisourcing Service Integrator
- Proactive Support
- Cloud Computing
- Managed WLAN
- Cloud UC (UCaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Virtual Machine Backup and Recovery
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Multidiscipline Service Desk Outsourcing
- Entering the Plateau
- IT Infrastructure Utility
- Hype Cycle Phases, Benefit Ratings and Maturity Levels
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.