Vendor Revenue Profiles analyze revenue of approximately 1,000 IT vendors across a common set of market segments using a rigorous fact-based methodology. Technology product managers can use them to develop market entry, exit, growth and transition strategies.
- What Is a Gartner Vendor Revenue Profile?
- How to Use Gartner Vendor Revenue Profiles
- How Gartner Creates a Gartner Vendor Revenue Profile
- Selecting Vendors
- Developing Vendor Revenue Estimates
- Inviting Vendors to Comment on Gartner Estimates
- Publishing the Research
- How Gartner Uses Gartner Vendor Revenue Profiles to Develop Market Share Research
- The Structure of a Gartner Vendor Revenue Profile
- Gartner Vendor Revenue Profile Segmentation Descriptions
- Information Technology
- Operational Technology
- Other Non-IT/OT
- Frequently Asked Questions
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.