Service providers' capabilities differ across three digital business transformation use cases. CSP infrastructure and operations leaders should use this document and its companion publication to choose a provider with capabilities that best match their digital business value requirements.
What You Need to Know
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- HCL Technologies
- Tech Mahindra
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Understanding CSP Digital Business
- Digital Business Consulting
- Operation Support System Competency
- Business Support System Competency
- Digital Customer Impact Competency
- Digital Revenue Enabling Competency
- Telecom Best Practice
- Digital Business Best Practice
- Business Change Management
- Digital Operational Excellence
- Operational Excellence
- Continuous Improvement
- Use Cases
- Digital Technology Strategy Services
- Digital Business Implementation Services
- Digital Business Managed Services
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.