Implementing Office 365 is inevitable for most organizations that employ Microsoft technologies. This Solution Path helps technical professionals navigate the business and technical decisions required to successfully implement and manage an Office 365 roadmap.
- Step 1: Strategy
- Step 1.1 Business Alignment
- Step 1.2 Instantiate Governance Process
- Step 1.3 Instantiate Service Portfolio
- Step 1.4 Exit Strategy
- Step 2: Service Portfolio Definition
- Step 2.1 Build an Implementation Program
- Step 2.2 Map Services to Requirements and Users
- Step 3: Infrastructure Planning
- Step 3.1 Plan and Architect Hybrid Implementations
- Step 3.2 Align Infrastructure
- Step 4: Service Implementation
- Step 4.1 Migration and Implementation
- Step 4.2 Operations
- Step 4.3 Change Management, Continual Improvement
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2019 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.