Critical Capabilities for Cloud HCM Suites for Midmarket and Large Enterprises
Published: 23 August 2018
HCM suite vendors all build out their offerings to address the administrative, strategic and operational needs of users, but solutions still vary. Application leaders transforming HCM should use this research to identify best-fit vendors based on their own unique product and service/support needs.
Table Of Contents
What You Need to Know
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- Ramco Systems
- Talentia Software
- Ultimate Software
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Core HR/Benefits Admin/Help Desk
- Payroll Admin
- Workforce Management
- Prehire Talent Management
- Posthire Talent Management
- Reporting Tools/WFA/WFP
- Overall Product Satisfaction
- Overall VCR Satisfaction
- Geo/Complexity/Value Fit to UC 1
- Geo/Complexity/Value Fit to UC 2
- Geo/Complexity/Value Fit to UC 3
- Geo/Complexity/Value Fit to UC 4
- Use Cases
- Core HR+Talent HCM Suite, Larger Global Org (>5k)
- North America Midmarket HCM Suite (1k-5k)
- European-HQ’d Midmarket HCM Suite (1k-5k)
- NA Admin Compliance Suite, Hourly Workers (>1k)
- Critical Capabilities Ratings
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2019 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.