Digital business continues to drive the consulting and implementation service market, particularly in operational improvements. Technology product managers need to invest in digital technologies and preintegrated solutions to scale the business and improve speed to delivery.
- Companion Documents
- Labor Costs for Consulting and Implementation Services
- Service Innovation for Implementation Services
- Service Innovation for Consulting Services
- Macroeconomic, Demographic, Social, Environmental, Political Factors
- Industry Transformation
- IT Transformation
- Adoption Rate
Market Model or Methodology
- Forecast Components
- Influencing Factors
- Labor Rates
- Volume of Projects
- Macroeconomic, Demographic, Social, Environmental and Political Factors > Labor Availability > Labor Costs > Labor Rates
- Global Sourcing > Labor Costs > Labor Rates
- Macroeconomic, Demographic, Social, Environmental and Political Factors > Volume
- Macroeconomic, Demographic, Social, Environmental and Political Factors > Alternative Delivery > Volume
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.