Application leaders supporting CRM and customer experience strain to keep up with rapid change in CRM application portfolios, architecture and processes. Learning the technological building blocks of CRM will let them determine the best approach to deploying CRM solutions across their organization.
- Bring in Different Governance and Technology Frameworks for CRM Systems of Innovation, Differentiation and Record
- Determine Which CRM Applications Will Be Moved Onto SaaS and Which Will Stay On-Premises
- Use a Weighted Evaluation Model for Vendor and Software Selection
- Architect CRM Applications to Enable Continuous Customer Intelligence and Cross-Departmental Collaboration in the Customer Life Cycle
- Approach Privacy in Customer Interactions as a Business Enabler Instead of Only as a Compliance Requirement
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.