Enterprise architecture (EA) tools provide stakeholders with data to make critical business decisions. Peer Insights reviewers offer feedback on their EA tool implementation process to help Enterprise and Technology Innovation leaders assess their business requirements and implementation strategy.
- Lesson 1: Engage Business Stakeholders in the Upfront Planning Processes
- Lesson 2: Develop a Comprehensive EA Model as Part of the Strategic Plan
- Lesson 3: Align the Implementation Strategy with the Needs of the Business
- Lesson 4: Map out Management Processes Before Implementation Begins
- Lesson 5: Incorporate Your Training Process into Your Implementation Strategy
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2019 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.