Published: 31 August 2018
Application leaders developing more-advanced product management practices manage products from early to late in the life cycle. Each life cycle stage requires a different mix of product management talent. Hire and develop product managers who will maximize product success for each life cycle stage.
Included in Full Research
- Classify Your Product Portfolio Into Stages of the Product Life Cycle
- Create Product Management Profiles That Fit Your Product Portfolio
- Use Product Management Profiles to Guide Talent Development and Hiring
- Define Your Product Manager Role Descriptions and Develop Interviewing Guides
- Define Your Career Growth and Competency Development Guides