Published: 07 January 2019
Many oil and gas CIOs are not satisfied with their company data management maturity level, although this is widely recognized as a key efficiency and innovation driver. Recent prioritization of digital transformation gives CIOs new opportunities to re-energize their data management strategies.
Included in Full Research
- Step 1: Use Data Hub Mindsets to Create Flexibility and Adaptability Within Your Data Management Strategies
- Step 2: Introduce Data Literacy to Create Business Contexts for Strengthening Data Management Across Organizational Silos
- Step 3: Introduce a Data Management Compass to Guide Strategy Development Among Organizational Leaders
- Step 4: Create an EIM Roadmap to Enable Disruptive Transformation
- Step 5: Establish Accountability for Driving Business Value Creation From Information Assets