Published: 09 January 2019
Market growth for EAM packaged applications will sustain midsingle digits through 2022 despite being surrounded by unprecedented technological advancement. Technology product managers can increase differentiation by focusing on the customer’s asset life cycle maturation journey.
Included in Full Research
- Companion Documents
- What Has Driven Growth and Spend in EAM Software?
- What Will Growth Look Like Through 2022?
- What Will Sustain and Grow the EAM Software Market?
- What’s Next?
- Technology Adoption Aids Process Maturity
- AI: The Competitive Trojan Horse of Asset Management Software Sales
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality: Adding to the Fuel for EAM Uptake and Replacement
- Closer to the Edge
- Company Adoption
- Purchase Style Adoption
- Replacement Purchase Style
- Functional Extension
- Forecast Components
- Traditional License Forecast
- Cloud Forecast
- Subscription/Hosted Forecast
- Open-Source Software (OSS) Forecast
- ERP-EAM Revenue Forecast
- Negotiated Factors
- Demand-Side Influencing Factors
- Company/Unit Adoption
- Initial Purchase Style
- Functional Expansion
- Unit Expansion
- Supply-Side Influencing Factors
- Hardware and Software Technology Innovation
- Business and Technology Roadmaps
- Product Design and Pricing
- Behavioral Considerations
- Macroeconomic and Regulatory Factors