Published: 09 January 2019
Amazon and Alibaba are disrupting multiple industries with platform business models. But a conundrum exists; these providers can simultaneously be a competitor and partner to many TSPs. This research highlights how technology general managers can transform their organizations to deal with this.
Included in Full Research
- Why Can Amazon and Alibaba Scale So Fast?
- What Are the Opportunities for TSPs From a Platform Business Model Perspective?
- What Decisions Do TSPs Need to Make to Deal With Amazon and Alibaba?
- A Snapshot of Amazon and Alibaba
- Amazon and Alibaba Both Have Digital Culture in Their Core
- Who Are Amazon and Alibaba Competing Against?
- How Amazon’s and Alibaba’s Growth Plans Impact TSPs
- Considering Amazon and Alibaba as Suppliers
- Considering Amazon and Alibaba as Partners
- Considering Amazon and Alibaba as Competitors
- The Time to Act Is Now