Published: 14 January 2019
To drive excitement about the supply chain transformation strategy, chief supply chain officers must define a clear, compelling vision of the future. Use the methods described in this research to create and promote an inspiring vision statement.
Included in Full Research
- Choose Collaborators to Help You Craft the Vision
- Capture the Voice of Partners and Customers
- Assess the Current Vision
- Pinpoint Opportunities to Align With the Enterprise Vision
- What If Your Company Lacks a Vision Statement?
- Write Your Vision Statement With a Future Focus and External Values
- Choose Verbs That Focus on the Future
- Facilitate With an Open Mind to Cultivate Shared Ownership of the Idea
- Use the Opportunity to Align Your Leadership Team
- Communicate the Vision and Reward Behaviors That Drive Progress
- Review the Vision Annually and Plan New Ways to Communicate It