Published: 15 January 2019
IT sourcing, procurement and vendor management leaders should expect Premier Support to be replaced by Unified Support. Organizations that have managed their Premier Support expenditures down will likely see large cost increases when moving to Unified Support.
Included in Full Research
- Is Microsoft Support Required Insurance?
- Ensure Your Unified Support Proposal Is Transparent and Accurate
- Transition Discounts, SAB Incident Credits and Evaluating the True Difference in Cost
- Impacts on Specific Microsoft Products
- Alternatives to Unified Support
- Support for On-Premises Products
- Support for Online Services