Published: 22 January 2019
Investment services firms are investing in complex new instruments that demand more scalability and agility than their middle-office systems can deliver. CIOs need to take a data-centric approach, with open architectures, process-oriented development and iBPM-enabled service-oriented architecture.
Included in Full Research
- Adopt a Data-Centric Approach to Modernizing the Investment Services Middle Office
- Rationalize Database Management and Application: Data Collection vs. Data Connection
- Seek Process and Workflow Configurability and Flexibility
- Implement Agile Application Architecture With Integrated Apps, APIs and Services
- The Bottom Line: Shift Your Focus From Data Access to Analytical Insights