Published: 25 January 2019
The 5E process — explore, evaluate, evangelize, execute and exploit — is designed to identify and evaluate high-impact opportunities and translate them into meaningful outcomes. This research helps CSCOs focus their innovation activities so great ideas don’t stall on their path to delivering value.
Included in Full Research
- The Role of an Innovation Process
- Defining Supply Chain Innovation
- Why Have a Process?
- The Importance of Process
- Overview of the Five-Step Process
- Five Process Steps
- Explore — Establish the Catalyst for Innovating
- Evaluate — The Deliverable Is a Decision
- Evangelize — Spread the Word
- Execute — Make It Happen
- Exploit — Capture Full Benefit