Published: 05 February 2019
ERP is rapidly changing. Cloud adoption, emerging technologies and evolving digital business requirements are affecting the very definition of ERP. CIOs must work with application leaders and business leaders to formulate a flexible and adaptable ERP strategy to improve business outcomes.
Included in Full Research
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- What should a flexible ERP strategy include so that it supports digital transformation and delivers value?
- What are best practices for ERP solution acquisition, design and delivery?
- What new skills and capabilities are needed to support cloud-delivered ERP?
- Can our ERP vendor deliver the emerging technologies we will need for competitive advantage?
- What are best practices for integrating core ERP into other enterprise applications?
- How are markets and vendors for ERP evolving?