Published: 05 February 2019
Healthcare organizations’ performance is increasingly dependent on deriving insight and value from diverse, complex and novel data using advanced analytics. CIOs should use this research to master the use of analytics to achieve cost, quality, and consumer and patient experience objectives.
Included in Full Research
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- How can analytic capabilities enable higher performance and delivery of healthcare value?
- How can I establish an enterprise analytics strategy, and support it with key competencies, modern architectures and strong leadership?
- What are the analytics tools, vendors, data and solution architectures supporting the enterprise analytics strategy?
- How can AI and other advanced analytics capabilities be rolled out and effectively leveraged?