Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Management Primer for 2019
Published: 05 February 2019
Infrastructure, operations and cloud management is key to handling the higher volumes and greater scope of technology demand with the agility required for digital business. I&O leaders must transform their organizations, processes and technologies to provide a secure foundation for growth.
Table Of Contents
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- How can organizations mature their ITSM processes and service offerings to meet business needs?
- How can performance analysis technologies provide insight into business objectives?
- How will organizations evolve from I&O task automation to process and service orchestration?
- How should IT operations organizations transform to support future digital business requirements?
- Suggested First Steps
- Essential Reading
- Tools and Toolkits
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.