Integration Architecture and Platforms Primer for 2019
Published: 05 February 2019
Now a reality for many, digital business brings complex and competing integration demands. Application leaders must prepare for integration everywhere by taking a pervasive approach to integration delivery, while modernizing integration architectures and platforms.
Table Of Contents
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- What integration considerations are there for different business scenarios?
- How can integration architectures, patterns and practices help me deliver my scenarios?
- What integration governance and talent should I use to implement the scenarios?
- What integration platforms and technologies should I use to enable my integration scenarios?
- Suggested First Steps
- Essential Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.