Published: 05 February 2019
The traditional data center and its services are giving way to a hybrid mix of on-premises, edge-based, colocated and cloud-based services. Technical professionals responsible for architecture must learn how to blend these hybrid options to deliver cost-effective solutions to business problems.
Included in Full Research
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- How do we develop an end-to-end data center infrastructure strategy that is software-defined, composable, agile and scalable?
- How do we manage and optimize data center infrastructure through automation and machine learning?
- How do we effectively leverage virtualization (hypervisors and containers) and serverless computing?
- How do we effectively design and implement availability and recovery across data center and cloud platforms?