Published: 05 February 2019
Vendor management is increasingly a federated business discipline, with responsibilities and authorities distributed across the organization. Sourcing, procurement and vendor management leaders must establish effective vendor management structures that enable agility while balancing costs and risks.
Included in Full Research
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- How can I mature the IT vendor management function to meet the divergent demands of stakeholders?
- How can I manage vendor implementation and performance to achieve better collaboration and innovation?
- How do I reduce our vendor risk while supporting the need to access diverse technology vendors?
- How can we stay informed on the status and strategic direction of the most complex IT vendors in the market?