Published: 07 February 2019
Government IT functions are facing unprecedented change as digital initiatives drive transformation and modernization programs, new service delivery models, and new structures. Government CIOs must ready themselves, and their workforces, operating models and platforms, to remain relevant and thrive.
Included in Full Research
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- How can we effectively change culture, cultivate talent, manage risk and foster digital leadership?
- What are the approaches for cost optimization and maximizing financial flexibility in government?
- How can we optimize operations by planning for an evolving technology portfolio and sourcing strategy?
- How can we retire technical debt, modernize legacy applications and access needed funding?