Healthcare EHR and Digital Care Delivery Optimization Primer for 2019
Published: 07 February 2019
This line of research will enable healthcare provider CIOs to leverage EHR, virtual care and other digital care delivery technologies to optimize care outcomes, hospital operations and the patient experience.
Table Of Contents
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- What are best practices to drive value from clinical platform technologies, such as EHRs?
- What best practices enable real-time virtual care delivery beyond the hospital setting?
- What new care delivery technologies will make the greatest impact in achieving cost and other objectives?
- What are best practices to prepare to deploy and manage real-time clinical platform technologies?
- Suggested First Steps
- Essential Reading
- Tools and Toolkits
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.