Published: 11 February 2019
Marketing priorities and maturity are distinguished by the most important metrics tracked by CMOs in their marketing dashboard. Marketing leaders responsible for analytics can accelerate progress on achieving their objectives by recognizing the segment they’re aligned with.
Included in Full Research
- Forty Percent of ROI-Focused CMOs Rate Their Organizations at Advanced or Master Levels of Marketing Maturity
- ROI-Focused Respondents Spend a Larger Share of the Marketing Budget on Digital Advertising and Digital Commerce Than Others
- Emerging Martech Aims to Improve Link Between Brand Awareness, ROI
- Shared Responsibilities Encourage Marketers to Think (and Communicate) About ROI
- Over 20% of “Metrics Medley” CMOs Plan to Cut Spending on Customer Experience Initiatives in 2019 — More Than Others