Marketing priorities and maturity are distinguished by the most important metrics tracked by CMOs in their marketing dashboard. Marketing leaders responsible for analytics can accelerate progress on achieving their objectives by recognizing the segment they’re aligned with.
- Forty Percent of ROI-Focused CMOs Rate Their Organizations at Advanced or Master Levels of Marketing Maturity
- ROI-Focused Respondents Spend a Larger Share of the Marketing Budget on Digital Advertising and Digital Commerce Than Others
- Emerging Martech Aims to Improve Link Between Brand Awareness, ROI
- Shared Responsibilities Encourage Marketers to Think (and Communicate) About ROI
- Over 20% of “Metrics Medley” CMOs Plan to Cut Spending on Customer Experience Initiatives in 2019 — More Than Others
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.