Knowing if RPA is the best option instead of finance application modernization initiatives is a key challenge. Application leaders need to consider RPA against other technical options to realize business benefits and meet strategic goals.
- Where Can RPA Be Used in Finance and Accounting Activities?
- Considerations for When to Use or Not Use RPA in Finance and Accounting
- Case Study 1: RPA and Invoice Processing Tool for a Global Initiative to Automate the Processing of Purchase Orders
- Case Study 2: Reconciling the General Ledger Monthly for BlackLine Open Designed by Consultancy WonderBotz Using the Blue Prism RPA Tool
- Case Study 3: Automation of SAP Finance Processes Using Redwood Robotics Tool
- Case Study 4: BPaaS Automation of Sales Order Process Using Automation Anywhere RPA
- Case Study 5: SaaS Automation of Cash Application Processes for a Global Manufacturer Not Using an RPA Tool
Gartner Recommended Reading