Published: 18 February 2019
A top priority for CIOs is the adoption of agile practices and frameworks, along with DevOps tools, to accelerate product delivery. For CIOs of teams supporting on-premises or cloud ERP, successful adoption of agile practices relies on healthy collaboration between business and IT.
Included in Full Research
- Start Building Agile ERP Skills by Creating an Agile Team (or Teams) to Support a Single MVBP in Your ERP Solution
- What Is a Minimum Viable Business Process?
- Minimize the Time Needed to Develop Agile Support for ERP by Enlisting a Coach to Train You and Your Team on a Suitable Agile Framework
- Accelerate the Collaboration With Business Partners by Adopting Agile Product Management Practices for ERP Support
- What Is Product Management as Applied to Packaged Applications Like ERP?