Published: 20 February 2019
To sustain scalable and business-relevant governance initiatives, data and analytics leaders have to keep up with the broadening technology capabilities. Evaluating and deploying the right technology capabilities is crucial for effective operationalization and automation of policy management.
Included in Full Research
- Governance in Organizations Is Typically Siloed and Supported by Differing Enabling Technologies
- Some Business/Regulatory Requirements Dictate Selection Priorities for Technology Supporting Data and Analytics Governance
- The Risk Management and Compliance Use Case
- There Is No Single Unified Platform or Market for Data and Analytics Governance
- Data Governance Capabilities by Categories of Work